1. A TICKET PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The purchase price has been set at $$20 a ticket or 6 tickets for $100 or 30 tickets for $500 or 100 tickets for $1,000.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Prize Drawing is open only to legal residents of the 42 United States and the District of Columbia, who are over 21 years of age or older as of 10/1/2018 and who possess a valid driver’s license. Employees of the Freedom Coatings and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, dealers and agents, and foregoing employees’ household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter the drawing.
3. TIMING: The drawing begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 10/20/2018 and ends on 12/31/2018.
4. HOW TO ENTER: No entry limit per person. Entry is available online. To enter, visit www.chiefguitarfoundation.org or attend an event to purchase in person. Correctly complete the official entry form and transmit as directed. On the official entry form, all required information/fields must be fully and accurately and complete or entry will be voided. Sponsor reserves the right to include an official entry form at any additional authorized website or other authorized location. Refunds will not be issued.
5. PRIZE: The following prizes will be awarded: a) One (1) 2018 HARLEY DAVIDSON STREET GLIDE®SPECIAL and a custom designed, handcrafted Contractor Proud electric guitar; possession of the prizes must be taken within (7) days following notification of winning ticket unless other arrangements have been made. Sponsor is awarding the prize vehicle on an “AS-IS” basis without warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind express or implied (including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, safety, legality for use in the winner’s state [including compliance with emissions regulations], durability, reliability, and/or performance). Sponsor is solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including where applicable sales tax) due for an awarded prize. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made. Subject to the conditions herein, prize will be awarded.
6. RANDOM DRAWING: Tickets made be purchased up until midnight December 31, 2018 and drawing will be held on Jan. 2, 2019, a winner will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. By entering Prize Drawing, participants agree: a) To be bound by these rules; b) that winning is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements of these rules; c) that the decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified once randomly selected from all those entered in the prize drawing. The winner will be notified by text to the phone number submitted during time of entry. Potential winner does not have to be present to win. Winner must correctly complete, execute and return as directed an Affidavit, Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement including, where lawful, a Publicity Release (plus any additional documents required at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph (or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable) may result in disqualification and in the forfeiture of any right to a prize, in which case prize may be awarded to an alternate by random drawing.
8. E-MAIL ADDRESS: In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the submitted e-mail address at the time of entry (proof thereof may be required of a winner).
9. RELEASE: By participating in the Prize Drawing and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner agrees to defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies’ officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively “Releases”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind (including any for the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity)(“Liability”) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participant’s participation in the Prize Drawing, and/or participant’s accidental or intentional misuse of the prize or product use, acceptance, or possession of a Prize Drawing prize, and/or participant’s participation in a Prize Drawing prize-related activity. By participating in the Prize Drawing and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner consents to and gives the Sponsor the right to interview, photograph/video a winner, and in perpetuity to freely and exclusively use, publish, and display a winner’s (and where applicable a participant’s) names, address, entry form, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, video, statements, quotes, biographical information, and prize information (in whole or in part, as may be adapted, edited, or modified, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration or remuneration of any kind, unless prohibited by law. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. CONDITIONS: Participants agree that by participating in the Prize Drawing they release the Sponsors from any Liability in connection with: a) Entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen or misdirected; b) any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Prize Drawing, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of a winner(s), or the distribution/awarding of a prize(s); c) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any website, or any combination thereof; or d) acts of God, natural disasters, or other force majeure matters out of Sponsor’s control. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Prize Drawing. If for any reason the Prize Drawing is not capable of running as planned as a result of but not limited to an error, omission, defect, delay, misdirection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, infection by a computer virus/worm, technical failure, natural disaster, act of God, disruption of the public markets, act of terrorism, war or any other cause which in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Prize Drawing, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Drawing without obligation or prior notice and in such event to determine the winner via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In such event, Sponsors shall have no liability to any participant who is disqualified due to such an action. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LAWS: Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted, including Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Mississippi, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming and any other states and/or countries where prohibited.
12. WINNER’S LIST: The winner’s name and photographs will be posted on chiefguitarfoundation.org .
13. SPONSOR: Freedom Coatings, LLC P.O. 940, West Fork, Arkansas 72774 (the “Sponsor”).
14. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER:
Instagram and Twitter may require you to have an account with each, respectively. If you don’t have an account, please go to either Twitter or Instagram and create a new account. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to these Social Media accounts when you choose to participate in the drawing.
15. Prize Drawing: This Prize Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Graco, Inc. and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, dealers and agents.
By clicking “I AGREE” below you are accepting the terms and conditions above and will be transferred to the purchase page. By clicking “I DISAGREE” you do not accept the terms and conditions above and will not be able to purchase tickets at this time. Thank you and good luck.